I spent the whole weekend getting ready for his return.
- Mowed and fertilized the lawn
- Planted new flowers
- Got waxed - eyebrows and yes, there too ;)
- Cleaned the house
- Baked amazing super secret chocolate overload brownies
- Went to gym following taste-test of amazing super secret chocolate overload brownies
- Built a fort in the living room equipped with six glow sticks (weather yucky so glow lights under tree not happening - thanks for the indoor idea Baker!)
- Created a romantic playlist for our fort adventure
- Stocked the fridge with Eric's favorites
- Dry cleaned the "spanking dress" - another favorite
- Cleaned and organized the toy chest
- Got a massage so I would CALM DOWN
In about two hours, we will have one last phone call and then he'll be in flight most of the night. One change of planes after he's back in the States and then HOME around 9 pm.
Let the countdown begin!!!!