1. Are you an introvert or extrovert or somewhere in between? What about your HOH?
Extrovert X 2! At the end of the day, we both thrive on being out in the world, building relationships and collaborating with others.
2. At what age did you realize that spanking was something you were into and at what length did you go to hide it? Did your HOH know? For those of you who began your marriage with spanking do you think anything from your childhood help you be more accepting of the spanking lifestyle.
My parents did not spank us but the neighbors got in trouble on a regular basis and I recall being fascinated by their stories and even by witnessing a trip over a knee once. I read as many books as I could find that had spanking scenes in them as early as 4th or 5th grade but I never let anyone know. When I was in my late 30's, I got into a bad relationship with a very abusive person who used physical punishment to keep me on task. I'm sure he got as far as he did because of my internal desire but it was a very unhealthy relationship that left me with many emotional scars. Eric spent time getting to know me, understanding me, and becoming the guy who would move Heaven and earth for me. When he built my trust to the point that I could share anything and everything with him, we discovered this similar interest. I think we both feel very fortunate to have found this common desire early on in our marriage.
3. Do you know of anyone else in your family who practices DD, TTWD, etc.? And how did you come to learn that they did?
We suspect my younger sibling is at least into the playful side of spanking. She and her boyfriend had a few flirty swats in our kitchen not too far back and he's occasionally popped her backside as we've made our way through town now and then. They always think we don't notice but things stand out, you know? She even has the infamous "hairbrush" that we all seem to purchase at Target one day or another. ;)
4. Are you a homebody or outgoing?
I am a homebody for sure, for about two days a month. Otherwise I go crazy if I'm not out doing... anything but sitting still.
5. How do you view blogging? Is it an outlet? A way you process?
Blogging is definitely an outlet for me. I want to and should be a writer. My head is full of stories and someday I hope to be consistent enough to actually turn them all into books. In the meantime, blogging is a great way to get words on paper.
6. What tendencies do you see in your DD or TTWD friends and bloggers?
Most of the women I have come to know through blogging are extremely strong individuals who get a mental and emotional break from running the world through relationships with supportive men who understand the powerful relief that comes from a good old fashioned spanking. :)
7. Are you a lover of the printed word?
8. Do you view yourself as a submissive?
I would never describe myself as submissive and I don't think Eric would either. That could be the reason, when I do submit to him, it is so meaningful for each of us.
9. Last question. What traits do you see in your HOH that help you follow his lead?
Eric puts my best interest first, even if it goes against his personal desire. For that reason alone, I never question when he makes a decision about my well being. He's squared away, smart as can be, and a strong MAN in every sense of the word. I trust him and that says a lot because trust has been a hard thing for me to have since long before I met him. He knows me so well, though. Oh, and that voice, those words, his hands and the way I feel across his lap and in his arms, under his direction, ahhhhh. Magic.
Thanks again Baker!
Thanks again Baker!