Can You Fill This Out Without Fibbing? Without fibbing? Yes. Without having a coughing fit, probably not!
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A honey lemon cough drop.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
I got off social media sites quite a few years ago so no profile pic of me.
3. Worst pain?
Loss - all kinds.
4. Favorite place I have traveled?
All places sand, sun, and ocean.
5. How late did you stay up last night?
I hit the hay pretty early normally but with this nasty cough keeping me up and down all night, not sure I'm ever up or down!
6. If you could, would you move?
I would and will once Eric is ready to retire. We've got many incredible plans but for now, our location is all about his career.
7. Favorite toy as a child?
A French doll named Gigi that my neighbor brought back for me from a European trip she took. It was a surprise and very special. I think she's still in my father's basement. The doll, not the neighbor. ;)
8. Favorite TV show as a kid?
I loved BJ and the Bear. Thought if life didn't work out the way I wanted, I'd get myself a big truck, a chimpanzee, and my very own route. Thank goodness we don't have to stick with our first plan! LOL
9. How do you feel right now?
Finally getting some energy back and coming out from under the covers. If this darn cough would go away, I'd feel much better!
10. When was the last time you cried?
Interestingly, I always fantasize about having a good cry following a spanking but it doesn't seem to happen. I've been too sick to be spanked but last week I was really feeling sorry for myself and my friends who are having health issues (a sookie la la for sure!) so Eric put me over his knee and let me cry it out without the spanking. Something about being in that position just got me going - secure, safe, his.
11. Who took your profile picture?
No profile, hence no profile picture.
12. Who is the last person you took a picture with?
My sweet but very sick friend at the office. Yes, she shared. Ugh.
13. What is your favorite season?
Summer, summer, summer - sunshine, sand, salt from the sea - spectacular!
14. If you could have any career what would you pick?
I would love to be the "move that bus" girl, or deliverer of the Publisher's Clearing House checks, or something where I completely change peoples lives, unexpectedly, for the better.
15. Do you think relationships are worth it?
No question. Relationships matter and good, bad, or ugly, they are worth it.
16. If you could talk to anyone right now, who would it be?
Eric. I have a million things in my head I want to share but then I start coughing and it's just not pretty!
17. Are you a good influence?
I like making people happy and helping them to thrive and reach their potential so I would say, yes.
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
A ham and pineapple pizza on the beach in Hawaii - oh yes it does! Cold for breakfast the next morning, just as good. Sometimes, even better.
19. You have the remote what are you watching right now?
A Christmas Story - the Dad reminds me of my grandfather. He was constantly battling the furnace.
20. Who do you think will play along?
I would expect nothing less of the band of thieves!
21. Sunny's question: Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
We used to do family gifts on Christmas Eve and Santa's stockings on Christmas morning. Since Eric (Mr. Travel) has joined us, dates have become irrelevant and we plan our celebrations around his schedule. This year, he's home! So happy.
22. Abby's question: Do you have a favorite Christmas decoration?
I got an ornament each year with my children's names and the date on them. They are my favorite. Always remind me of happy little faces and special times.
23. Katie's question: Pick something to talk to your spouse/partner about, related to spanky business during the holidays. What would it be?
I want to watch my budget and my eating/exercise habits so I can reach my goals in 2018. I'd love it if Eric would dish out some holiday reminders to keep me on track. It's so easy to get caught up in the festivities. In an attempt to get well and be good, I had a cup of hot tea for breakfast - sooth the cough, ease the cold. Not sure how TWO pieces of apple pie joined that party for one. (Actually, I do know. I had leftover pie with my tea but then remembered we had vanilla ice cream so I started over. "AMY LYNN!")
24. Terpsichore's question: Do you enjoy listening to holiday music? Do you have a favorite song?
Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses - such a fun love story. I think music makes everything better.
25. Please add your own question to answer:
My question is: what are your home remedies to cure a bad cold and a nasty cough? Can you help a girl out?!