Sunday, November 12, 2017

A Comfortable Spanking

I knew it was coming; the spanking.  Eric had given me plenty of notice so I had it festering in the back of my mind throughout the day.  It wasn't a bad thing.  I usually relish in the anticipation but I've been truly out-of-sorts during this long weekend as I've got a giant project to finish for work and it's eaten up most of my time since early last week.

Anyway, Friday I stayed at the office two hours longer than I said I would and I didn't bother to check in and let Eric know I was running late.  He could see how exhausted I was coming through the door so he let it slide with a stern warning, "Amy Lynn, don't let it happen again."

Well, Saturday Eric decided to do yard work while I trooped off to the office again.  We agreed to finish by 5, "no matter what", so we could at least have an evening together.  I called this time, a half hour after I was supposed to be home, and let Eric know I wouldn't be back until 8 or 9 pm.

"Thanks for the call," he said, "We'll hold off on your spanking until tomorrow."

Gulp.

This morning, I went to work early and again, stayed at the office much longer than I predicted.  I got home after the sun went down, tired and annoyed.  The house was freezing and dark. Eric was nowhere in sight.

I went upstairs and saw a thin line of light coming from underneath our bedroom door. I took a deep breath and turned the handle.  Inside, there was the warm orange glow of flickering flames from electric candles strewn around the entire place.  Water was running in a tub full of Mr. Bubble and Eric greeted me with a warm cup of tea and a shoulder massage.  Once the bath was ready, he gently slid me out of my clothes and slowly washed my back, arms, and girl parts as I sank into the suds.  The work eased out of my body and I relaxed under his care.

As the water cooled, Eric gathered the fluffiest towel we own and ran it through the dryer so it was toasty warm. Then he wrapped me in the soft material and hugged me tight in his arms. He dried every bit of my skin and then walked me into our room.  There, in the center, was the spanking chair.

"You're still going to spank me?!" I asked, confused by all of the spoiling when he still intended to punish me.

"Yes, Sweetheart," he said pulling me across his lap and starting with an easy hand spanking. "I know you had a long day and you hate getting spanked when you're cold so I decided to help you relax in a hot bath first."

As my bottom heated up under his palm, I smiled and sunk into his body.

"No need to be uncomfortable just because you're getting a spanking," he stated and then I got ten hard whacks with the hair brush.

Seated on the floor, looking up at Eric's handsome face, I listened as my husband reminded me that work is work but taking care of myself and our relationship is my most important job.

My ass stings but ultimately Eric did accomplish exactly what he set out to do. I learned my lesson and got the reminder I needed while receiving a comfortable spanking!

Amy

PS - Next weekend!  Don't forget!!



16 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, Hope the work project is done and you have an easier week. See you Friday
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost done. Trying to make it in time for LOL Day!!
      Amy

      Delete
  2. Well, I think you are one lucky lady. Pampered and spanked. What a lovely combination!

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It changed my demeanor to say the least. Eric is very good to me. He gets me, in more ways than one.
      Amy

      Delete
  3. That was wonderful! It's so easy to see how very much he cares for you. You're a lucky woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say, I do appreciate that Eric takes the time to figure out not only what I want, but what I need as well. Sometimes they are one in the same; other times, he surprises me.
      Amy

      Delete
  4. That was sweet of Eric, Amy! :) Love the washing up, and all of that good stuff before your spanking! How loving!

    I hope that your project goes well. I know how much you cherish your time with Eric when he is home. Maybe you could set an alarm on your phone, to remind you to call him, so that he isn't left wondering, if you have to go into extra work time? You have a good man there, Amy! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie. Eric is wonderful and he's beyond understanding when work gets in the way. (But hey, I am too with all of his travels, right?)

      I do feel bad that I didn't connect with him when I was going to be late. We are both very conscientious about time - it was probably his biggest clue that I was in over my head.

      Hugs back!
      Amy

      Delete
  5. Amy,
    Mr. Bubble and a sweet spanking! You are lucky girl indeed.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet time you had. Nothing better than being spoiled and spanked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Where's the Disney movie about that fairy tale? :) I'd take that over Cinderella any day.
      Amy

      Delete
  7. I'VE BEEN SPANKING MY WIFE DEE FOR OVER 25 YEARS THE SAME WAY GREAT JOB E THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF A SPANKING IS THE PRE AND AFTER CARE AND IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE GOT THAT COVERED CHECK OUT MY BLOG ON TUMBLR mh27271BAD GIRLS AND BAD BOYS SPANKED MIKE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check it out for sure. And you are right, the spanking itself is not nearly as satisfying as the before and after.
      Amy

      Delete
  8. Pre-care is underrated. It's so important that the spanking is set up correctly. And when it is I think we understand it much much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, Fondles. So very true. Lucky for me, Eric gets it. And in turn, I get it too. ;)
      Amy

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)