Monday, July 24, 2017

"You wouldn't dare" - a Spanking Guarantee

We have company coming this weekend and suddenly nothing in the house seems right.  The yard has brown spots, the carpet is disgusting, and even the wall color appears wrong.

Naturally, I'm handling it like a champ.  Snapping at everyone, "yelling" out directions to anyone within a square mile, and ranting endlessly about this, that, or the other.  Finally, Eric had enough.

"Amy Lynn," he stated after listening to a twenty minute scream fest directed at some poor $8 per hour customer service rep because the napkin rings I purchased through Amazon are on back order.
"You are going to bed."

"Are you nuts?" I bit his head off. "It's barely noon and I've got a million things to do before Friday. If you and the kids would just step it up..."

He cut me off there.

"Young Lady! This is non-negotiable.  Maybe you need a nap or maybe you don't, but either way the rest of us need a break so you're going to bed."

I was fuming.

"You are not going to tell me what I need," I stated and proving that I am a mature adult woman, I stomped my foot and marched upstairs where "the wind" accidentally slammed our bedroom door behind me.

A few minutes later, Eric came into the room.

He sat next to me on the our bed, gently rubbed my back, and kissed my cheek.  Furious at my inability to resist him, giant crocodile tears began to pour down my face.

Eric spoke very softly but his tone was stern.

"Sweetheart.  You are trying to do way too much and it's wearing on all of us.  If you do not feel you need a nap right now, I will gladly put you over my knee first, and then you will be going to bed. Do you understand?"

My breathing increased, my eyes glared sideways, and through gritted teeth I challenged, "You wouldn't dare."

And that was that.  Suddenly I found myself upended, pants down, legs pinned, and spanked a good forty swats with a wooden spoon. (Where on earth did that spoon come from?!)

After my spanking, I was given the choice of a little corner time or straight to bed.

Pout lipped and red bottomed, I pointed to the bed.  Eric pulled back the sheets and I slid in, tummy down, convinced that sleep would never come.

Two hours have passed and I don't even recall Eric leaving the room.  I'm refreshed, happy, calm. and much more reasonable.  As a matter of fact, I don't mind the color on the walls one bit!

Amy Lynn

12 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, oops! a nap is always a good idea.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel just plain silly about the whole thing, and a little embarrassed, really. I flat out needed that nap... but the spanking wasn't a bad idea either. ;) It's 2 in the morning and I'm up, making the house beautiful for our company and letting my poor husband and children sleep. What did you expect? I took a nap! Now I'm full of energy.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nap and a spanking....perfect way to calm a world wind...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I tried to cut and paste a picture of the Tasmanian Devil here but it won't do it in the comment section. Anyway, that was me. LOL
      Amy

      Delete
  4. Eric knew exactly what you needed.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie,

      Eric has a pretty good read on me. I keep reading caning stories. They seem to be on the rise ever since you started selling them but I'm scared!! The spoon was plenty! Hmmmm.

      Amy

      Delete
  5. Hi, Amy,
    Sounds like you're calmer and happier, that's good. Naps do that to me too, make me unable to sleep. Hopefully you got everything done you wanted to.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point, I'm ahead of schedule. Don't know why I got so frustrated but maybe I truly did just need a nap... and that darn spoon!
      Amy

      Delete
  6. Hi Amy, Eric had the right answer to your mood. Good to hear the spanking and nap put you in a better one. Have fun with your visitors.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindy. They are here and sound asleep after a sizable time change. The weekend is going to fly by. I think when I get snappy and out of sorts like Monday, Eric sometimes gets caught up in trying to fix whatever is driving me crazy. We are both learning, the fastest way to fix everything is spank me hard enough for my brain to settle and then I can solve my own issues. The nap wasn't half bad either. Amy

      Delete
  7. Things you hated as a child - Naps and spankings.

    Things you like as an adult - Naps and spankings.

    And, Amy, you are not the first woman to find out
    how much brighter everything seems after a good, hard
    spanking from the man you love.

    The day after - after sleeping and making up and making
    love, you feel at peace with everything and you love
    doing everything for your husband, who showed you that
    he cared with a sound spanking and lots of love afterwards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)