Friday, July 7, 2017

A Judgmental Vanilla Society Crushes my Spanking Heart

Why, Society, must you have an opinion about how I choose to deal with my struggles?

The roads we travel are hard.  We battle our way to become educated productive members of the communities in which we live.  We search for love, long for stability, work, and strive.  There is stress under whatever umbrella we stand and we must learn to manage the imbalance of pleasure and pain.

Relief comes in many forms.

The pharmaceutical company will sell you tiny fast- acting pills and so will back alley drug dealers.

The winery will give you a sophisticated taste of relaxation in a bottle and so will a seedy bar on the corner.

The cigarette companies will offer cool cancer causing nicotine habits and now there's an electronic version so you can vape your way to addiction.

I need a spanking, from my strong and loving and passionate and protective and sensitive husband.

I was never spanked as a child and I never spanked my own kids but I figured out a long time ago it keeps me even, brings me peace, and clears my head.

Don't judge me.

Let me do and have what I need, to be the best person who I can be.

Amy


2 comments:

  1. We are so on the same page with this one.....life has been so crazy here lately, that even M/M days went by the way...that has not happened in forever. Why can't we just say..excuse me we need some privacy for some spanking therapy....hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby,
    Eric always talks about doing just that. "Excuse us, someone needs to get her ass reddened." The reality is, the crazy and drama of the vanilla world would magically disappear if we could clear my head at those tense moments. I'm with you girl! Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)