Wednesday, July 5, 2017

2 Years of Blogging and still getting spanked!

Image result for blog anniversary 2 year

Two years ago today, I posted my first blog.  I was giddy.  I remember being just over-the-top excited about having a platform to write about our exploration of a DD adventure that Eric and I had just discovered was a common interest for us.

That was nothing compared to the feelings I got when Susie, Willie and Blondie commented!

For twenty four months, we've tried and tested various forms of TTWD and baring the confines of work and time apart, it's brought us closer than ever.

Thank you to everyone who has participated in our journey.  Looking forward to many more discoveries!

Amy

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Thank you for your commitment I know I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashley Lee! I've been off and on this year but want to write more. Looking around at the regulars in BlogLand but kind of feeling like everyone has left! Glad you are still out there. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogiversary Amy and Eric. That's wonderful to hear TTWD has brought you closer together.
    MM I must look up mine as I'm pretty sure it is soon also.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)