Friday, December 9, 2016

Discipline me, Darling

Eric has returned.
A new sense of mortality,
has him off kilter.
Naturally headstrong, solid and steady
it has thrown his balance
and he feels more intently
breathes more deeply
and at times, carries the heavy weight of inevitability.

From this place, there is a part of Eric that has blossomed.
A new tenderness,
a gentleness,
an understanding
that I soak into my skin
as I lie in the safety of his arms on our couch.
He sees me,
hears me,
and reaches out to calm the rough waters in my own mind.

Soft kisses,
his rough tongue
painting lines as he drinks
in my body,
in hopes of providing and finding security as one.

"Will you discipline me Darling?"
I ask, small shallow little girl voice,
the first time such words have come from my lips.

Eric says not a word.
His eyes drill into my gaze
as his mind tosses my sentence around in his head.
I have never asked for this.
Never requested, out loud,
the taboo I crave in our marriage.

We stand and he takes me up the stairs,
his hand wrapped tightly around my wrist,
his steps full of purpose.

He goes for his belt,
familiar black woven leather,
the very first
implement he ever punished me with.

Our eyes meet and a wave of anticipation
runs from my bottom through my spine.
The same wave
filtrates throughout his fingers and hand.

"Ask me again," he says and I quickly look to the floor.

Eric grasps under my chin
and he raises my eyes back to his.

"Ask me again."

I pause, only to burn this moment to memory

"Will you discipline me?"

This time my voice is sure of it's request.

Over his knee,
dress above my waist,
his hands warm my buns
as his cock grows into my ribs.

Over his knee,
dress above my waist,
we both want this.
It has been too long,
the time has come,
we need this.

He spanks and a pale
pink hue rises like the sun in the morning.

Eventually
my body is bent over the side of the bed,
my ass on display
for the man who will set the world straight for me.

The belt is harsh
but reassuring
as it slaps down
in time
with the beating of our hearts.

The heat intensifies and I can't take it anymore.
I dance,
I squirm,
I cry out
and a long line of sweat runs freely along my spine.

Eric takes a momentary break
as my hands clench the blankets
trying to muster the strength
to continue.

He moves in behind me
and thrusts inside me
penetrating all of the pain
that has filled my head
and washing it away with his love.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how very wonderful! I'm so glad he has returned home and the two of you have reconnected! Happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy and Eric I'm so happy for you both.

    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only asked once in 4 years, and even then I have never voiced it. I merely brought him the paddle as it was I couldn't look him in the eye. He too grabbed my chin to look into me but asked me if I 'was sure'.

    Looks like another step toward somewhere...LOL

    willie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that Eric is back. And you had a wonderful, beautiful reconnect. Good job for asking. Seems like you knew what both of you needed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. L,L,W,B- Hello Ladies! Thank you for the comments. I've been stuck behind a stack of books trying to finish out the semester but now I'm baaaack! Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)