Saturday, November 19, 2016

Lovin Our Lurkers 11

Image result for love lurkers

Our Dear Lurkers,

It's been too long since I've written regularly and I wonder if you've quit checking on us, lost interest and have moved on.  Eric and I really needed this time to reconnect since he was gone for so long and we have, in ways I never thought possible.  Looking back at our first post, I recall the time I would never call him "Sir", believing an equal partnership did not provide space for submission beyond the occasional spanking. Although  I respected the servitude that others had in their relationships, I didn't see it's place in Eric51Amy49.  I was mistaken.

Monday Eric and I will celebrate his birthday.  He will put a collar around my throat for the first time and I will serve him.

Lurkers, this is a big step for us. Perhaps commenting is a big step for you.  Please do so. Encourage me to reach out and write as we go through this transition in our marriage and thank you for inspiring us to continue to grow and share over the past fourteen months.

Amy

14 comments:

  1. Welllllllllllll I'm more stalker than lurker here, but I'll comment anyway. Happy you are finding a way that works for both of you Ami. That is the most important thing!

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just keep on stalking us Wilma! Your words of wisdom come full circle every time we take a giant step and reading about your experiences with Barney is truly beneficial as we discover our ins and outs. Amy

      Delete
  2. Hi Amy, Happy Birthday to Eric, We will be celebrating too on Monday, I hope your collaring is everything you wish for and you both continue to be happy
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun - that we will both be celebrating on Monday. I'll let you know how it all goes. This will certainly be a birthday to remember. Amy

      Delete
  3. Hi Amy,, Happy birthday to Eric for Monday. You have progressed since the beginning of your journey. Hope your collaring brings your happiness. Love visiting you here.
    Hugs Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LIndy, In less than 24 hours, I'll have that answer. Thanks for the birthday wishes to Eric. He'll be excited to know you are still out there. One day we will be in Australia together and I'm going to thank you in person for being such a great blog friend. Amy

      Delete
  4. I am glad to see you here!
    Hope You both get all that you desire! Glad it is working!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Minelle! It'll be an exciting day to say the least. Amy

      Delete
  5. I am late, but so glad...Congrats on the special birthday celebration..I will always remember the first time I wore a collar. Remember I am always just an email away to chat or commiserate or exchange ideas...or to have a good whine session..hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby! By the way, which spanking won? I voted Flogger for you. :)
      Amy

      Delete
  6. Hi Amy! I've read few of your posts and I'm looking forward to reading your blog from the beginning.

    Liza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Liza! Thanks for commenting. It's nice to meet you. :)
      Amy

      Delete
  7. Amy, I do read but don't always leave a comment. Happy belayed LOL day. Thanks for your comment.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you Ronnie. Have a fabulous day. Amy

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)