Thursday, September 22, 2016

Self Discipline; Spank that Red Ass, Amy

I've been spiraling downward; too lonely, too many changes at work, too much homework, not enough sleep.

Eric said enough was enough.  He told me to get the big strap, "Sir Strap" out of the chest and place it on our dresser.  He instructed me to call him the minute I got home from work.

"Did you do as I asked, Amy?"

His voice was stern and authoritative.  There was no question, I was to comply and do so without pause.

"Yes Sir."

I can answer him with that now.

"We are going to set your mind straight, honey."

I knew what he meant.  I was in desperate need of a reset.

Eric had me strip down to nothing.  He asked me to describe my body in the mirror, explain the curves, send him a before picture of my "pristine little ass".

When he'd seen and heard enough, Eric instructed me to take Sir Strap and on his count, inflict five swats on each cheek.  We started with "one" but he couldn't hear the slap on the phone so we had to begin again.

"Harder Amy."  We both needed this to work.  "Reset your mind honey. Shut it down so you can carry on."

I whipped my own ass, to my husbands count, until he could hear me catch my breath and prance around the room.

"Do you need another round?" he asked.

I wanted to say "no" but knew I wasn't quite there.  Ten more, each cheek and I was a heck of a lot closer.

"Get in the corner, Amy."

He was so strong and firm through the phone.  I didn't hesitate.  Took my place, nipples against the wall.

"Think about what you need to do this weekend and promise me, no matter what, you will get your homework done."

I promised.

"I mean it Amy," he insisted.  "No matter what, you will get everything done."

"Yes."  I said it again.

"How red is your ass?" he asked and the tone changed to curiously playful.

I grinned.

"That's for me to know and you to miss out on," I said, mouthy and feeling much more like myself.

"It better be red," he threatened.  "My Red Ass Amy."

For a moment, there was silence and I relaxed into the wall and felt my bottom sting while my heart filled with peace and comfort in the closeness between us.

"I'm coming to see," he said and my mind didn't register, the words not making sense, not even when followed by the sound of the garage door opening.

I stood, naked and not fully understanding.

Suddenly, Eric was running up the stairs.

"I'm home honey!" he yelled and I jumped, racing down the hall and crashing into his arms with tears streaming down my face.

Five weeks early. Unexpected. Untold.

Eric said he didn't want to disappoint me in case it didn't happen.

There is no disappointment.

My husband is home.

He looks amazing.

He is, amazing.

I'm still in disbelief, but I'm breathing and smiling and happy, so happy.

And, I'll be keeping my promise because next time this girl gets behind, Eric is home to take care of business.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, oh that is great news! Yay
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you Amy that Eric is home. Hope its for a long time. Enjoy each others company.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindy. It's been wonderful. He is my Mr. Wonderful.

      Amy

      Delete
  3. Great news. So happy for you.
    hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Happy Girl. I always smile more when Eric is here.
      Amy

      Delete
  5. Amy,
    I am so HAppy for you!!!! I loved this post!
    honey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's been so nice having Eric home. Thanks for reading!
      Amy

      Delete
  6. =)
    Can I tell you that one of the reasons I logged into blogland was to check on you!? Knowing you were on the home stretch.......
    Very happy to read about your surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you Pearl. I've been enjoying Eric so much since he's gotten back. Need to catch up on blogland but it means a ton that you checked up on me. Amy

      Delete
  7. Wonderful news! Such a happy surprise and how great he was able to keep it a surprise. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that man. Plain and simple. :) Amy

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)