Monday, August 8, 2016

The Magic of Cock Talk

I came tonight.

On a towel, in the closet, using an arsenal of battery operated toys to get me over the edge.

There have been four failed attempts prior to this evening.

"Honey," Eric said from halfway around the world, "I know it's a mental block but I need you to be able to relax while I'm gone.  Keep trying Sweetheart."

I did.  I tried at the beach.  I tried at home.  I tried and I tried but it just wouldn't happen.

Today, I received a text that said...

"I miss u. B ready at 4 o'clock for Cock Talk with yours truly."

Eric is very open about anything and everything sexual.  It took me a long time to be able to tell him what was in my head but he never made me feel uneasy or like it was weird what I did or didn't know, etc. We keep saying we should have a call-in show called "Cock Talk" where people can ask those burning questions and get the real scoop. At 4pm, I got a phone visit from Mr. Cock himself.

"Amy," oh the sound of that voice I love, "I want you to put a plug in and get out all of your toys."

I did.

"Amy," he had on that authoritative, you-will-follow-my-directions tone that makes me melt, "lie on the towel and ...."

I won't bore you with the details but suffice it to say, I am a screamer and Eric had no problem hearing me regardless of the miles between us.  He didn't let me stop there but pushed until I came again and again.

We had to hang up before I was ready to stand.  I just lay there, drenched in sweat, smelling like sex with a clit that was vibrating quite nicely on it's own.

The mental block has been broken but the emotional roller coaster is still in full swing. This girl sure could use a spanking. :( I'm being taught patience. I get it. There is just so much we both want and are willing to do... it's very hard to wait, but no doubt, worthwhile.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)