Sunday, August 7, 2016

One week down

"I miss touching you," Eric said,
ending our six minute phone conversation yesterday.
My love has been duck, duck, GO!

Image result for silly phone

I play with my bracelet at the table, memories filling my brain.

Image result for in love brain

The computer glows in front of me.

Image result for computer blank screen

My paper is left unwritten.

Image result for paper with no writing

All I want, is to be in his arms.
Long slow days until October 27th;
it's like watching pumpkins grow.

Image result for hugging arms

"AMY LYNN!" I can hear him now.
"Young lady, you better get that homework done
or my hand is going to kiss your ass."

Image result for man holding belt to spank

I love his kisses.

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)