Sunday, August 21, 2016

A hired hand - anyone been down that road?

Hermione was talking about DD relationships during her Spanko brunch. Eric and I had played around with the idea of it but have found our spanking relationship has blossomed into a variety of different types of play/discipline/reset while keeping our 51%/49% intact.

I absolutely value the fact that my husband is open to me doing anything and everything I'd like to do, as long as I am safe and smart about it. What he cannot stand, is when I find myself down a path of doing what everyone else wants me to do. This is especially true when I've got my own ideas as to what would be best for me but put them on hold to take care of the rest of the world.

Classes start again this week. My house is a downright mess. I've been driving upwards of 400 to 600 miles every weekend and I am dead dog tired a lot. Eric is gone and that's hard on both of us. I promised myself, thus promising him, that I would spend some time at home the next few weekends so I would not pile on, crash and burn, overload and tank myself before the semester even started.

Friday, the plan was to leave work at noon and spend one night away, return by 5 p.m. on Saturday and get ready for the week on Sunday.

"You are a very bad girl, Amy," was the stern response on the phone when I spelled out how the weekend had actually gone.

Trust me, when we are apart and I hear that tone on the phone, it is music to my ears. Eric's statement is usually followed by 30 to 60 minutes of a verbal scenario starting with my arm being guided upstairs, clothes unzipped and thrown to the side, me over his knee,  implements out, bottom spanked, nose to the corner; all of this followed by a plethora of delicious sexual acts. Ah.... I digress.

The fact is, I left late Friday, spent one night and left late again Saturday, arriving just in time to hit the nail salon where I ran into an old friend, went to her house for dinner, started a Netflix series that turned out to be scary as hell (and I don't do scary), watched the entire thing (8 episodes) and then was too frightened to go home at 3:30 a.m. so stayed all night, woke up at 8 when called into work, overtired and cranky left the office three hours later so stopped for a doughnut and got a massage on the way home where I now sit in the late afternoon, blogging rather than handling a single thing on my list. Come on ladies, we've all been there.

The lecture began. It was a lovely array of reminders, scolds, threats, and promises. I found myself excited and wet. Then, the unthinkable.

"You know what, Amy Lynn, I don't think this can wait until I get back at the end of October. It might be time to find a hired hand to get you straightened out."

I laughed.

He wasn't laughing.

I guffawed.

He didn't do that either.

Following this blog, I will get my act together and the next three weeks will be mapped out, laundry in motion, dishes done and groceries put away. There is no chance, if I have anything to do with it, that I am risking our next phone call being anything like the last one.  I don't know how serious he was, but not something I feel like risking. I did promise to ask if any of you have ever had or been a hired hand. Consider this "the ask".

Eric and I talk about going to the Citadel or some place where someone else would spank me in front of him at his direction but when he's not even in the country?! Wouldn't that be like being sent to the principal's office to be paddled forty years ago?

Eric! Corporal punishment was outlawed way back then!!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)