Monday, August 8, 2016

44 Questions - you've seen it many places

44 questions


1. Do you like blue cheese?
Not on a salad but love it on a burger.

2. Have you ever smoked?
Bad girl, Amy - a pack of menthol cigarettes when I was in high school.

3. Do you own a gun? 
No way... Eric has a smoking gun between his legs. Whoah! Sailor mouth.

4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? 
Frozen yogurt vanilla with fruit and gummy candy.

5. Do you get nervous before Doctor visits?
Only when the word "cancer" is in play.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Better with a bun, maybe some chili, a dab of mustard.

7. Favorite Movies?
9.5 Weeks - got me on a path I enjoy exploring

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Semen (sorry, missing my husband). Water with lemon.

9. Do you do push ups?
Push up bras.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My new bracelet. 

11. Favorite hobby? 
Blogging and fantasizing about new things to try with Eric.

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
No but I do hate to sit still.

13. What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself?
Impatient

14. What is your middle name?
Lynn

15. Name three thoughts at this moment.. 
I need a spanking. I miss Eric.  There is a brand new unopened bondage rope in my closet.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, green juice, beet juice.

17. Current worry? 
I'm going to let Eric down.

18. Current annoyance right now? 
Eric is far away.

19. Favorite place to be? 
Eric's arms.

20. How do you ring in the new year?
Goals and a plan to stick to.

21. Where would you like to go?
Tahiti

22. Name three people who will complete this?
Me and hopefully Abby and Willie

23. Do you own slippers? 
Not a one. Don't like shoes, sure as hell don't like slippers.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
White soft cotton undershirt. Yes, it's his.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Never tried it.

26. Can you whistle?
Yes.

27. What are your favorite color?
Black and pink

28. Would you be a pirate?
In a heartbeat! I love dressing up and playing... I wonder if Eric would make me 
walk the plank.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

30. Favorite girls name?
Evelyn or Madison

31. Favorite boys name?
Eric or Mitchell

32. What’s in your pocket right now?
$12 in cash

33. Last thing that made you laugh? 
A Dallas Cowboy joke I sent to Misty.

34. Best toy as a child?
Bongo Board

35. Worst injury you ever had? 
Broken Heart

36. Where would you love to live?
That'd be Eric and me at the BEACH

37. How many TV’s do you have?
Two. How many TV's do you watch? None.

38. Who is your loudest friend?
The one being spanked.

39. How many dogs do you have?
What up dawg? None.

40. Does someone trust you?
I have no doubt, my children and Eric do.

41. What book are you reading at the moment? 
Sears toy catalog

42. What’s your favorite candy? 
Almond joy and jelly beans

43. What’s your favorite sports team?
Bears. That's a team, right?

44. Favorite month?
At the moment, really liking October. Favorite day, October 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)