Monday, July 4, 2016

Red, White or Blue?

Image result for red white and blue flag

"Red, white or blue?" asked Mr. Patriotic while getting ready to go to his 4th of July work picnic.

"Huh?" I was lost. "It's red, white and blue. Just wear a red and white shirt with your blue shorts."

He laughed.

"I wasn't asking about my clothes, Amy.  I was talking about your ass."

That familiar tickle of excitement ran up my spine as my body jolted to attention.

"What do you mean?" I asked, hesitantly eager.

"When you come home tomorrow. Red, white or blue? Exactly how much trouble are you in?"

I'm exhausted, having spent days talking my friend through her break up while still fighting feelings of rejection in my own situation.  The paper that is due tomorrow has not been started. The house was a disaster when I left and work is slipping, or rather, I am slipping at work. Exercise, healthy eating; I'm 100% on and 100% off depending on the mood of the meal.

An avid flirt, I responded, "Like I said, it's red, white and blue."

My bottom tingled and I went squishy, anticipation on the rise.

Happy Birthday America.

I volunteer to take all 240 of your birthday spankings!

Image result for red white and blue paddle

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,

    Happy Independence Day! I hope you chose red as your bottom's patriotic colour.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha... we both act like I have a choice. ;) Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)