Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A good day; amidst all the emotional turmoil

The day started at 1 in the morning with my oldest child telling me he strives to be like Eric. All the questions I ever had about bringing this man into my children's lives, vanished.

Well done role model, mentor and friend. You have become all of those things to him.

My heart glows.

One week ago, my dear friend's long term relationship ended and she is in my ear, in pieces, morning, noon and night.

My heart breaks for her.

My other dear friend got her dream job and is moving in two weeks.

My heart splits; so good for her but lonely for me.

My middle kid is starting down a wildly fun and adventurous road, that is further away from home.

My heart leaps with excitement for him and deflates at the distance.

Tomorrow I have a review at work.

My heart does not trust my boss to hold true to his word and I have completed my end of the bargain.

At noon, I found myself parked in front of the house where I was raped and assaulted.

My heart dog piles emotions. This time my heart stood tall and said NO to another breakdown but I could not reconcile why, at that moment, I found myself in front of that house.

I met the sexiest man on earth for lunch and shared all of the emotions that crowded my brain throughout the day. He truly listened. He gave sound advice. He expressed pride and playful joy. He got me so turned on over pizza, I thought I would have an orgasm by the second piece.

My heart belongs to him. (Yes, I am talking about Eric! Come on people. You know I love that man!)

Tonight I have work, to prepare for tomorrow. Eric is doing dinner elsewhere but we passed in the hallway; both changing clothes for the evening.

"How about a quickie?" I teased.

Eric beamed but said his ride would be there any minute.  "You have to be patient, Amy. Wait until the time is right."

I displayed an over dramatic little girl pout and stomped my foot. "Why are you always so good?!" I whined. Then, mimicking him from earlier, I stated,  "I don't want to be patient!"

(This is especially funny because I suggested salads and sandwiches for lunch, to be on the healthy side, but Eric very cute and matter-of-factly said "I don't want a sandwich," so we got pizza instead.)

"In the closet, young lady," he said locking the bedroom door and pushing me into the tiny dark space. He reached for his belt but grabbed the key to our toy chest from underneath it's buckle and hung it back on the wall.

Lickity split, Eric had his lubed cock in my ass and a vibrating rabbit between my swollen lips while it's ears buzzed along my clit, alternating in time with an intense butt fucking. I swear, it wasn't three minutes and I was cumming; that crazy guttural scream starting to make way from my throat. We both heard the knock and I collapsed to the floor, dizzy while pulsing below but holding my verbal release inside.

"Just lie there and relax for a minute, Pretty Girl," Eric whispered racing out the door, hollering to our guest and dressing on his way down the stairs.

"I love you Amy!" he yelled and was gone.

My heart is still beating fast.

Amidst all the emotional turmoil, it was a very good day.

Amy

12 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, glad you found some time for fun amidst the sad bits!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing how three minutes of silly loving pleasure can erase the hours, days and hurts of time gone by. Makes me wonder why we don't take advantage of those three minutes more often. Amy

      Delete
  2. I too am very glad for you that you have such a wonderful man in your life...He does know how to change your focus.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy was he quick to change the focus in the closet! I'm feeling very lucky to have him right now. Amy

      Delete
  3. You know what amazing me about this post? Not so much the physical aspect, although I know that is a wonderful byline, how far you personally have come. You were able to be open and honest and TRUST Eric with your feelings, guilt-free over lunch. Naturally it is easier to trust a person who is consistently there for you, but in the past you wouldn't have 'seen' that enough to open up to him as you did.

    In addition you playfully bratted, not acted out to get a response.

    Good for you!
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure you and Eric don't talk? He totally spent a good amount of time today (way more than three minutes) telling me how much he thinks I've grown and changed over the past year. July is a big month for us. We both get a bit reflective this time of year. Amy

      Delete
  4. Wise Willie! The trust stuck out to me too =). You didn't break, you didn't run....you brought the pieces to him and continued your day. What a great reward!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so sure if I am wise. More like 'been there'.

      Delete
    2. Hey Pearl! What's new with you?! And yes, I'm getting there. Yay!! Amy

      Delete
    3. "Been there"... a little life experience does make you an expert, Willie. :) Amy

      Delete
  5. This post just made me smile and feel happy for you. There will always be sad bits in life, but that you and Eric have each other and know how blessed you both are is wonderful. :) (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very sweet of you to say Lilli. Thank you. I am feeling quite lucky and loved right now; despite the sad bits. Amy

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)