Thursday, June 23, 2016

Strap On - Strap Off

Eric is coming home in an hour and 13 minutes.

Image result for spanked with belt

I got spanked with the belt last night for threatening to skip the gym and ended up at a two hour workout with a red behind.

The "threat" (more like a promise) was corner time with a plug and then a "good ol' butt fucking" when I got home but hubby got called back to work so I spent the evening with an almond joy instead.Image result for love

Image result for girls strap on pegging kit
Who knows what Eric is going to think of this but he has a great sense of humor and I thought it would be hilarious when he comes home tonight to have it on and say, 

"Hi Honey. Drop 'em and spread 'em."

Hee hee.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)