Thursday, June 23, 2016

Strap On, Strap Off, Strap on Again

I was giddy with my little prank.  Eric was on his way and I sat naked in the bathroom except for my new "Bend Over Boyfriend" strap.  When he came in the house, I literally covered my mouth to hold back a giggle.  I waited as patiently as I could while he climbed the stairs and then, when he entered the bedroom, I flew out into the room and yelled, "Drop 'em and spread 'em! You're mine tonight!!"

(If you are completely confused, read the prior post please.)

Eric's face changed.  I'm not sure he cracked a smile but something moved. There was a look of surprise to say the least, with his wife standing before him wearing nothing but a purple plastic dildo and a harness.

"Where on earth did you get that?" he asked and I thought there was a bit of a laugh behind the question.

"I bought it," I answered gleefully, sure that he was about to bust a gut.

Never has that man moved so fast.  I wasn't less than six feet from him but in a nanosecond, like a cheetah on a gazelle, I found myself face down over his knee on the spanking chair.  His hand showed no mercy as he went to town blistering my bottom with ten hard swats.  I squirmed and hollered, trying to catch my breath from being flipped over so quick and then punished so soundly.

"Why are you being spanked, Amy?" Eric asked, stopping the barrage of smacks for the moment while tucking my legs under his foot and pinning me closer to his body.

"You didn't think it was funny," I said reaching back to rub my aching cheek.

"Guess again," he said grabbing my arm and holding it down along my back.  Again, he spanked my butt. Again, his hand was fast and firm; ten strikes before posing the question a second time.

"Why are you being spanked, Amy?"

"Because you're mad at me," I whimpered pressing against his palm really feeling the need to rub the blazing heat away from my ass.

Without hesitating, I yelped my way through round three.  In my head, I counted five whacks but then my butt drained all the blood from my brain and I dangled over Eric's knee as his hand print manifested itself as a semi-permanent display.

"You are just determined to get a beating, aren't you?" At least the question was different this time.

"Why are you being spanked, Amy?" Obviously, I spoke too soon. There was an additional question but the main query was the same.

"I don't know," I cried out.  "Please don't spank me anymore honey.  Please, I'm sorry.  Whatever it is, I'm sorry."

Eric lifted me from his lap and I finally had the chance to massage my poor backside.

"We said no more toy purchases young lady.  You promised not to buy another thing until we'd used everything in the chest from your last shopping spree," he reminded me, holding out his hand until I removed the strap and handed everything over to him.

Eric placed my nose in the corner, nipples up against the cold plaster on the wall and continued his lecture about sticking to commitments and agreements I've made with other people, him and myself. Then he went to the dresser, pulled out a blindfold and placed it over my eyes.  He walked me over to the bed and bent my body at the waist before ordering me to spread my cheeks.

"That's quite a red ass you've got there Miss Amy," he commented and a cool dab of lube found it's way from his finger into my backdoor.  "Keep them spread," he warned.

I waited, counting my breaths, as he pressed up against my rim and pushed his way inside. Unexpectedly, I felt him penetrate the other place as well, two holes filled at once.

Eric rode in and out, filling me completely while his balls slapped against my hamstrings until we were both cumming.

SMACK!

One last slap across my ass and Eric pulled me upright, taking the blindfold away and laughing at the shock on my face when it registered that he, stood before me, in all his glory with that silly strap wrapped around his thighs.

"Two cocks are better than one," he beamed, shaking his hips and additional package in my direction. Together we made our way to a hot shower  where I continued to squirm because the water made my bottom sting even more.

"I've got some email to follow up on," Eric said after we dried off.

Leading me by the hand to a wooden chair at our kitchen table, he plopped my laptop in front of me and said, "You can fill in your blog friends about keeping your word while I work," he smiled, kissing my forehead.

There you have it, the prank of the day.  Next time, I'll make sure I remember our agreement before spending money on a gag. (Though the item did make for an entirely new sexual experience.)

Ugh. Wait.  What's he going to do when he finds out about the other toys? I probably should have mentioned them....

Amy

4 comments:

  1. Amy you are really in for it if you have purchased other toys. Eric will not be a happy chappy and neither will your behind.
    Enjoy sitting whilst you can.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't I know it! I completely forgot about the "no more toys" thing. Yikes. Amy

      Delete
  2. Oh...bring those toys out one at a time....I will love reading about it...and although your bottom might suffer, the rest of you might really enjoy it...grinning...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me tell you, I found some good stuff at the toy store. Oh wait, I will tell you. That's one of the reasons I blog! Amy

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)