Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Dent in the Car: a serious off-the-cuff, hands down whipping

The dent in the car, has been there for over a year.

I backed into someone,
who was parked directly behind me.

I tend to drive in reverse, while looking forward, when leaving our house.
This is something I'm working to change but when it initially happened, Eric was nothing but concerned for my safety and lovingly protective.  We hadn't started ttwd yet but still, I think in any accident, he would remain steadfast in his most caring and non-punishing role.

Recently, unrelated to the paragraph above, the doctor gave us the green light to jump back in bed and passionately reconnect with all of my body parts after a 21 day restriction following minor surgery.
Seventy two heavenly hours and I got scolded only once; by Blondie no less! I was on the blog mid-sexual extravaganza when she reminded me not to waste time, "And you are spending time blogging???? Get back into that bed and only come out to shower and eat!" That is some truly sound advice , but I digress.

Between bouts, Eric and I had scrolled around the internet; looked at other blogs, watched a few videos and checked out the toy stores. New Beginnings had a post about getting a real discipline spanking but in many cases, the punishment is such a sexual high for the HOH, it feels more like foreplay than anything else.  Eric agreed, spanking is a huge turn on and though I also fantasize about experiencing a serious off-the-cuff, hands down whipping; we know the odds are against us.  Our conversation was good but this weekend, role play and spanking didn't come into our romantic hiatus. 

Day three, the  bedroom smelled of gooey sweaty sex and Eric announced he had a conference call. We'd both been craving ripe juicy cherries from the local farmers market so I offered to pick up a couple of pounds while he finished working.  He put on some khakis and a thin brown belt, then walked me to the car.  Shirtless and handsome as hell, he stood waving as I backed out.  I repeat, shirtless and handsome as hell, NO I WASN'T LOOKING BEHIND ME!  Obviously (dripping with sarcasm, like this was his fault), my eyes were on him. 

Well, let's just the say the "wave" turned into a "get your ass back in this garage right NOW young lady" and next thing you know, I was being pulled out of the car by my arm and marched over to the dent from my previous accident. (Refer to paragraph one if I have lulled you into a state of forgetfulness by now.)

Bent at the waist, hands on either side of the dent, framing it for my eyes only, I stood perfectly still while my husband whipped my butt with that thin brown belt.  He was fuming.  Said something about, "could have killed someone" and "what will it take for you to learn?"  

Eric finished and spun me around. He told to march upstairs, remove my jeans, pull out the hairbrush and find a spot in the corner.

OMG. Here it was. That moment of dread, the "careful what you wish for" voice in my head. The long never ending climb up the stairs. The trip to the chest of implements and the cold hard hairbrush in my hands.  Shoes off. Pants down. A glance at already rose colored cheeks in the mirror.  The silence broken by my breathing and his feet in the hall.

"Amy Lynn," Eric sounded authoritative and completely in command of our world, "Over my knee."

I turned to see STILL shirtless and handsome as hell, seated in the spanking chair and holding out his hand for the hairbrush.  Over I went and the lecture began.

"I love you, Amy Lynn but we are ending this habit of backing out without looking TODAY."

I swear, that darn brush felt like it took a bite right out of my ass.  I threw my hand back but Eric just folded it at the elbow and pinned it below my shoulder blades.  I kicked my feet but Eric just wrapped his own leg around them and stuck, in place, I became.  I yelped. I bellowed. I begged and I promised but the hairbrush did not stop until I lay limp and still over his lap.

Eric placed the brush on the floor and with the cool touch of his hand, gently caressed my stinging buns.

"It's okay now, honey" he cooed, stroking away the pain and my embarrassment for truly deserving a spanking.

"I'm sorry," was the most I could muster before he kissed my forehead and placed me back in the corner.

"I have to get on that call," he warned, tapping the wall where he indicated I stay.

I thought about the heat my body experienced; first in being called out for driving so poorly, second during the belting in the garage and third when the wooden surface of the hairbrush relentlessly smacked my behind. 

A drawer opened and closed.  The faucet turned on, water rushed, again the drawer opened and closed.

"Bend over."

I was sure I'd misheard.  Eric had his call.  I was duly punished.  We were moving on.

"Bend over and spread your cheeks."

There was no mishearing.  There was no misunderstanding.  Nose to knees, my hands opened my cheeks and slowly, carefully, Eric inserted the largest butt plug we own. It was lightly coated with minty, burning, toothpaste.

I swallowed hard as Eric stood me upright, staring straight into my eyes. 

"You will go to the market,
and get those cherries,
with this plug in place,
as a constant reminder to pay attention while you're on the road. 
Am I clear?!"

My cheeks flexed around the plug and a constant sting radiated from the toothpaste.

"Yes sir," I whispered, nodding and reaching for my clothes. 

Eric ran off to his call and I drove, rather defensively I must admit, both to and from the store.
That night, after another lovely evening of romantic play (with fresh juicy cherries nibbled off my belly) Eric asked, "So how was your real taste of discipline today? Everything you thought it would be?"

I flushed, ashamed and a little surprised he wanted to discuss it.

"So glad we'd just spent three days fucking each others brains out," he continued, slapping at my tender cheeks. "Or I'd never been able to pull that off.  Spanking you is so HOT!"

I giggled.

I totally love that guy.

Silly,
Us

8 comments:

  1. Hi Amy. I don't know who is naughtier, you or Eric!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel certain, unless Eric is reading this, that he is way naughtier. If Eric is reading this - just kidding! Amy

      Delete
  2. WOW...Eric is stepping up, and creatively!! When it is possible Master always greets me at the door, shirtless, jeans with a leather belt....He has me at Hello! And no I am not going to tell Master how creative Eric was with the tooth paste...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet. Just read your Tuesday post. Think I'll have Eric get the trifecta thing down as well. Sounds incredible. Amy

      Delete
  3. My goodness Amy that was some spanking. Hot Stuff! be careful what you wish for.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding. We all learn that at some point, don't we? LOL
      Amy

      Delete
  4. Usually I would tell you never to look back, always go forward because you can't change the past. Butt, look behind you when you are backing out. The spanking seemed, to me, that he was trying to get his point across. The worst and the best kind of punishment. Put a note on your visor reminding you to look behind you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blondie, There is now a note on my dashboard. LOL Rear view mirror - not the same as looking back. Got it. Amy

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)