Tuesday, May 17, 2016

So much to tell you

Bloggers!

Yes, the green light was INCREDIBLE.

No, I haven't been in bed this entire time.

I was also fucked in the closet.

And screwed on the kitchen counter.

Not to mention... the floor, shower and on all fours over the spanking chair.

Not talking though.

Not the kiss-and-tell type of girl AND

am grounded off this blog. ;(

Ten days and the semester is over.

Too much homework to do.

I'll be back soon.

I have a story for you - this girl actually got punished for real (in between all that lovin').

"The dent in the car" will be my first sentence

of that story.

Don't forget me!!

"YES ERIC!  I'm logging off right now!!"

Amy ;)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, good luck with the last bit of school, looking forward to hearing about your latest escapade!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 days...go girl...then come back and fill us all in...good luck!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 days! Be good - at least if you're reading this in 10 days you will have been.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness! Good luck finishing out the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your final 10 days Amy and be good. then tell us all the juicy goss.

    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. my last final was Monday. I think that I have a little bit of reprieve but I am sure that the rules will grow and be reinforced.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Everyone! I'm done for the summer. Got my best grades ever and even better, am back to our blog. Yippee!! Going to catch up on your stuff this weekend and then will write some more of my own. Missed you!! Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)