Monday, April 18, 2016

Who got reset today?

Monday, Monday, Monday

Need I say more?

Eric went to the right office but took the wrong bag and his day was downhill from there. Coffee cup was too tall for the microwave, hurt his foot on a piece of equipment and what was slated to be a short morning looked likely to become a two day venture.

We met halfway and I took him the correct bag. In turn, I got to eat at a restaurant he's been talking about for a long time.  The food was great but the place was packed and service was slow.  I could see the pressure building on Eric's face. The never being home, traveling so much, and change in job requirements have been getting the best of him. Sadly, I don't know how to help, though I'd be willing to do just about anything to make him happy.

On the drive back to my car, Eric talked about everything he hates at work and then I started going on and on about all the homework I didn't get done on the weekend.

"Does someone need a spanking right now?" Eric asked, pulling me over the center console. He hoisted my dress and exposed my bare bottom, slightly covered  by a bright pink thong.


Boy was he quick and he wasn't holding back by any means.

Spank, spank, spank, spank, spank.

I sat up and let the warmth build across my cheeks.

"You look like you just got fucked," he grinned as I kicked back, hair covering my eyes and rosy face.

"Spread your legs," he continued and I knew what was coming.  Three sharp blows to my inner left thigh. This stings so bad but the result is amazing.  I end up with Eric's hand print on my thigh for hours. I love looking at it, knowing he was there; I even place my own hand over it as though our fingers were touching. Also, when I squeeze my legs together, I can still feel the the burn of tender skin torched by his hand.

One small spanking session later, Eric was lighthearted and smiling again.

"That ought to hold you for the rest of the day," he said dropping me off in the parking lot. "You needed that little reset. Now go get your homework done, young lady. I love you."

I don't disagree but really.... who got reset today?

(Personally, I think it was Eric!)

Amy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, Eric, definitely Eric!!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would agree with me. ;) Amy

      Delete
  2. I agree. P gets stressful days and I'm sure spanking me helps him out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)