Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Terpsichore's Place Meme, Thanks to New Beginnings

PK saw this over at Terpsichore's place.
I'll play along.  Why not? You can do it too!

1. How would you feel if you were outed among your social circle? 

Now is not the time but there will come a day when I will proudly be more forthcoming about my relationship with Eric. We are both in jobs that require a vanilla appearance but we do have a playful, almost exhibitionist side to us.  Our network of friends will be quite surprised once we both retire and can be more authentic.

2. If you had to choose one spanking and could repeat it, which one would it be? 

Until recently, I had no idea how seductive it would be to have Eric use his belt on my bottom as a punishment and then move to my back; turning it into a very sensual act.  I went from being taught a lesson to having every sexual nerve in my body turn on. That I'd do again and again and again...

3. Name two of your most favorite items (vanilla and something to do with TTWD)?

Vanilla- I have a card that Eric gave me that says, "I believe in you". I've taken on a lot and when I get really down, I read that card over and over.  I bet he doesn't even know that.

TTWD- Eric's black belt that hangs in our closet, even when he's gone for work.  It serves so many purposes.  A reminder that he loves me and to behave, a bondage tool when he ties my wrists with it, an implement when he spanks me and a turn-on when he slaps my back with it.

4.  Book or E-reader? 

Sadly, nothing but textbooks... oh, and Ronnie's e-book!

5. How do you prefer being spanked? 

Over Eric's knee seems the most intimate but not-so-secretly, I'm looking forward to the day I'm tied to St. Andrew's Cross or a spanking bench. I'm ready to give up any ability to run away from him and just let go.

6.What can you see out of your window?

A burro named Charlie.

7. What's the most expensive thing you've bought in the last month?

Home repairs. Yuck. Broken pipe.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)