Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Spanked and blown - parking lot lovers

Dinner out, at a restaurant we've been to a thousand times.

"I just figured something out about you,"  Eric said, blue eyes sparkling. "You hide behind your hair when you are uneasy."

I looked at him, across the table, through a thick wavy strand that had fallen over my right eye.  He was correct, again. The man studies me. Truly takes the time to figure me out.

"What are you worried about?" he inquired, an evil tilt to his tone. "You've been spanked before."

I don't know what it was, but almost three weeks between then and now, I was a nervous wreck.

"You are so cute," he stated and I swallowed, leaving the curl in place rather than brushing it aside.

Eric paid the bill and as though he could read my thoughts, ushered me out the door. "Why does this feel like our first time?" he queried and I found myself over his lap in the car in the parking lot.

Smack, smack, smack.

Yes, he took the time to raise my dress and pull my panties aside so his hand could kiss my bare ass.

Smack, smack, smack.

"You are so out of practice," he stated as I reached back and protected myself from his stinging blows.

Eric laughed and tightened his grip around my wrist, making way for a round of quick hard spanks.

"You used to take a lot more before fighting me," he commented and I sat up, my right cheek on fire and a huge silly grin on my face.

"What are you so happy about?" Eric asked.

This time, I giggled and pointed down at the tent in his pants.

"Oh... you like that, do you?"

I nodded. Somehow, I could not speak that whole night. My voice was gone, lost somewhere behind the protective wasp of hair.

Eric popped out of his pants and once again I was over his knee, this time sucking his cock and stroking his balls.  Five minutes, tops, he was pumping hot cum into my mouth.

We drove home, something magical about being spanked and blown in a parking lot lingered between us in an invisible contentedness that tied us to each other.

"I love you."

"I love you!"

Nice.

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Aw nice Amy, you sound happier
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's hot Amy! And yet quite sweet at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)