Saturday, March 12, 2016

Therapeutic Figging: Really? Uh oh.

I served Eric dinner and his phone went off; work needing him to take yet another ten day trip.  As he listened to the details, I placed my hands on his shoulders and tried to massage away the previous travels.

Eric's muscles feel as though they have calcified. It doesn't matter how hard I pound my fists against them or press my palms into them, Eric is tied in such a tight knot, his body won't let go.

"Will you promise to do something for me this weekend?" I ask.

"What do you want?" he answers suspiciously.

"I want you to promise to do something for me without knowing what it is. You know I love you and wouldn't ask for anything crazy. You trust me, don't you?"

The slippery slope here is Eric takes care of everyone and everything in his life; except himself and he frequently blows off any suggestions from me to do so. I don't want to come off as being pushy and I certainly am not trying to take control of him but damn it's aggravating when I just want to be a good partner, help him with the mundane things and spend some quality time together. It's so frustrating when he won't let me do things with/for him!!!

"Make an appointment and spend a day at the spa," I request.

Not much of a reaction on his part, so I got a little bit loud and maybe even a tad mouthy.

"A direct order then, Eric! Get a massage, sit in the sauna, and give your body a chance to unwind before another road trip."

(Perhaps the word "fucking" appeared between the words "another" and "road" but I'm not entirely sure. It may have just been in my head.)

Eric's response was merely, "Thank you for caring."

Does that mean yes? Do I need to force the issue? Make the appointment for him?

UGH!!!!! Quit being a MAN and let this girl help you out. The truth is, Eric takes amazing care of me, better than anyone I've ever known. I just wish he would do the same for himself.

That was last night. Eric got up early and went downstairs so I decided to blog about my frustration before joining him.

"Glad you're up Amy," Eric greeted me with a kiss and led me to a seat at the kitchen counter. "I heard everything you said at dinner and this morning, made an appointment for tomorrow. You are right, my back and shoulders are tighter than they've ever been and I do need to take better care of myself."

I smiled and blew a kiss to him. Finally, the guy did something for himself and admitted, I am right.  :)

"The travel is taking it's toll," he continued, "and I have never been in a situation like this but I am determined to get through it. It doesn't help, young lady (I recognized that tone and suddenly realized what Eric had sitting on the counter between us) that I can't be here to make sure you are behaving. You, my dear, are just as guilty of not taking care of yourself."



My eyes got big and I swallowed before attempting to stammer out a response. "But I, well, I just, you know."

Eric shook his head and picked up the ginger and the paring knife. For almost thirty minutes I was instructed to "sit still and look pretty" (his play on my new favorite song "Sit Still, Look Pretty" by Daya) while he whittled away, shaping the ginger to fall somewhere between our two plugs in both shape and size.  As he meticulously molded his creation, he calmly discussed my indiscretions.

"Recovering," he began, "means sitting still, lying in bed, letting your body heal."

I won't drone on about how I walked 3 miles to the store, cleaned out a storage area in the basement, went grocery shopping in the middle of the night: all less than 48 hours after being knocked out on the operating table... I get anxious if I slow down. What can I say, I don't do slow well.

Eric continued on about how badly I deserve a spanking, one that he won't forget to deliver, but one that will need to wait until I'm fully recovered.

The completed ginger plug was held in front of my face by it's proud craftsman. "And then you had the nerve to give me a direct order?!" Eric's eyes sparkled when he said it and I knew he'd been conjuring up his carving scenario for awhile.

"This little beauty is going in the freezer," Eric always does his research. I guess the darn thing will keep for quite some time. "and when that pretty little ass of yours is ready, Miss Amy is going to learn the difference between 51 and 49 percent."

Eric wrapped the organic plug in plastic and cleaned up his carving area. He seemed a lot more relaxed than yesterday and as much as I hate to admit it, my bottom tingled in anticipation.


I've done the research as well.

Amy

7 comments:

  1. You deserve a good paddling to your bare bum with that ginger shoved deep inside. How can you be such trouble when your husband works so hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy I have never been figged but should imagine its not going to feel very pleasant. Hopefully you'll keep it in mind whilst Eric is away this time and not need to dig it out of the freezer.

    Hope you are recovering well. Remember relax, do blogging, reading or some craft work.
    Hugs LIndy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, Good advice. I'm trying to focus on homework but am a little stir crazy.I'm not worried about the figging. Read somewhere that ginger makes for insanely intense orgasms. Really hope that is Eric's true intention. Amy

      Delete
    2. You'll have to write a post on figging if you need to use it Amy. So the rest of us who haven't experienced it know what its really like. I've only read about it in erotic novels.

      Delete
  3. Very curious on how that goes!! Something we have never tried......hhhmmmmmmm........
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be a few weeks before I can find out. Feel free to give it a go, and me a heads up before then! I actually read it makes for really intense orgasms. Amy

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)