Sunday, March 13, 2016

My Obsession with Eric's Cock

Have you ever decided to go on a diet and suddenly, the one thing you cut out becomes this incredible obsession that you can't get off your mind no matter what you do? That happens to me with chocolate. The minute I decide to cut sugar out of my diet, the chocolate monster comes to life and I am unable to focus without that sweet dark chocolaty goodness. I become an obsessive M-E-S-S.


Well, one minor surgical procedure that warns "no sex" for three weeks later, I am suddenly cock obsessed. Eric used the dreaded word "no" on me the other day when he insisted I recover rather than partake in his sexual pleasure. I got to watch, but not play. Now I can't get him out of my mind.  I see the bulge in his pants and start to salivate. When he's in the shower, I want to join him and run my soapy hands along his shaft, bounce his balls and slide my finger up his starfish.  I purposely tell him sexy tales in hopes of watching him grow hard, stretch out the wrinkles right before my eyes. Ahhhh, I love his cock.

I went to the grocery store to feel practical and wifely, unlike the brazen little slut bursting inside me.

The vegetable aisle caught my attention, though traditionally I'm not a veggie fan.

The English Cucumber; circumference is close, a bit thin, but way too long.


The pepper, nice light color though a little on the yellow side, is way too curved. Starting to sound like Goldilocks here.

Then, of course, we have the zucchini. Width looks good but the length is a bit shy, quite a bit. :)


Our final candidate, a Chinese Eggplant. Oh my, check out that tip.  My tongue is a huge fan of the upside down V on the underbelly of Eric's shaft; the eggplant wins. It is straight as an arrow, the circumference correct, the V is nestled in place at the tip... we are so having this for dinner tonight.


At the stove, my mind goes back to the last time I watched: thick white salty liquid oozing out from Eric's slit as I stroked his balls, fingered his ass and admired his technique. 

And the time before that, when he rode my ass, shoving his hot hard cock in and out of the starfish while pulling my hair with one hand and spanking me hard with the other.  

And prior to that, me on my knees in the bathroom while he brushed his teeth before work. I placed my lips around the tip and let my tongue dance in and out of the upside down V, before diving down the entire shaft, playfully bouncing his balls and sucking until he exploded in my mouth, pulled out and decorated my face with his magical cum.

Ahhhh memories. Who says I'm obsessed? I am just trying to make a healthy meal. ;)

Squish Squish,
Peaches 
(Amy)

PS- It's still March. Ask us questions! You've got Eric in town for a few more days and I'm always here. What would you like to know?

4 comments:

  1. Oh Amy don't think I can look at those vegetables anymore with out comparing. Its amazing how our minds wonder when we are deprived of something for a while.
    Eric what is your favourite implement to use on Amy.
    Where would you both like to travel if you had heaps of money and time, anywhere in the world.
    Do you read Amy's blog whilst you're away, so you can see what she is up to?
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee. The grocery store has never been so entertaining. :) Amy

      Delete
  2. NICE eggplant!

    My question...Did any of those vegetables make it to the dinner table!?!? =)

    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Not a one and now Eric is threatening to leave the Chinese Eggplant in our bedroom as a surrogate when he's away again. Silly man! Amy

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)