Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Lindy had questions for Eric

Eric what is your favourite implement to use on Amy?

We have a large toy box full of fun implements but my favorite one is the black belt, even though we have floggers, riding crops, and paddles of various sizes. The belt is the one I enjoy the most. It hangs just inside the closet door, always a reminder to Amy that she needs to toe the line. I take the buckle part of the belt and wrap it around my hand about half way and I use the end of the belt to redden her ass.


Where would you both like to travel if you had heaps of money and time, anywhere in the world?

I would go get an over-the-water bungalow in Bora Bora Tahiti and Amy would wear a wicked weasel micro bikini.


Do you read Amy's blog whilst you're away, so you can see what she is up to?

Yes I do.  I love to see what she's thinking and I think the interaction between Amy and her blog friends is beneficial to us. It is great to be part of a society of like-minded people.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Eric for answering my questions. So many of us prefer the belt to other implements, although a hand spanking is very intimate.
    Your dream holiday sounds wonderful,hope you can fulfil it one day.
    We try to support Amy whilst you're away and enjoy reading both of your blogs.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking care of my girl. I leave tomorrow for two weeks and will have very little means of communication. I appreciate knowing you are there for her. Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric there are a few of us out here in blog land ready to take care of your girl. So leave on your trip and try not to worry. We will encourage her to stay happy.
    Safe travels.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)