Wednesday, February 17, 2016

HOH Day Two - the belt comes out but the man is still not home

I'm beat, literally.

Day two of Mr. 100% HOH and I find it interesting what is in his head.

I worked all day, had to attend an event, needed to get more homework done and had class. I'm a determined girl with a can-do attitude so none of this is impossible.  The hard part is transitioning from one thing to the next. I get that suffocating feeling of being completely overloaded and Eric is right, once I'm in the routine of it all, I'm fine.

Eric checked in from the hotel around 3pm.  Apparently I came off as mouthy and bratty, overwhelmed and frustrated. He sent me home between event and class.  No, he "ordered" me home.

"Get upstairs. Grab my belt. Go to a place where you can get a good swing."

Self discipline, not our first choice but we're stuck being apart right now.

"I will count," he said firmly with no room for compromise or clarification. "If I don't hear the slap of my belt on your ass, it doesn't count and you will do it again."

Wow.  Hundreds of miles away and through a headset, he wanted to "hear the slap" for it to count. My jeans stayed on. I held his belt in my left hand and wrapped it around my right hip where it landed squarely on my left cheek. Eric counted ten times. A couple bit hard enough that I sucked my breath in.

"How do you feel?" he asked. I was definitely calmer and more focused. I knew he was pleased.

"Give me five more, harder and don't stop in between," he commanded.

I did. They hurt. A lot.

"Take your pants off," he stated. "You have fourteen minutes before you have to go."

I really didn't think I needed anymore spanks but who am I to know what's best (yes, a little sarcasm there)?

Eric sent me to the toy chest. Three minutes later there was a "rabbit" in my ass and a "hummingbird" in my peach and the sexiest man alive was on the phone and in my ear.  I begged him to join me and he did, right there in his hotel room. We both came. It was EXCITING.

That, was almost seven hours ago. I feel invincible. I handled class, work, exercise, red tape and life just fine. Not only that, I have a renewed sense of desire to enjoy school, my job, my friends, my life. The realization tonight is that everything I do, I love. I simply don't have enough time in the day to enjoy it all the way I'd like. Not a bad problem to have.

Amy

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful to hear you can face it all now Amy. Even though Eric is a long distant away, he can still take care of you.

    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that something? Obviously, I'd prefer he was here but somehow he's managed to figure out a way to keep my head clear enough to keep my head above water. I really do take on too much but when there are so many wonderful things to do in the world, how can you not? Amy

      Delete
  2. Funny how they can figure out what we need and bring us to that place where all is right even from a distance. You have a good man, husband and Master...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Abby. I know I'm in good hands. Ha! I sound like an All State commercial. Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)