Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Bad Amy - FOCUS!!

It's 1 o'clock in the morning.

I'm up because I have a paper due... today.

I spent four days

             girls weekend

                           at the beach

too much __________, ______________ and ________________.

Let's just leave it at "too much".

My homework is untouched and due... today.

I sit here, book out, assignment to my left, and I

catch up on blogs,

            stress about world peace,

                                         play "what if" until I'm blue in the face,

miss Eric. I miss Eric a lot.

The paper will not write itself,

and is due...

today.

Amy

4 comments:

  1. For some reason just found my way here for the first time. Have caught up on your posts....love them. I am a procrastinator also....but just write girl!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby! Thanks for coming by. I finally got the darn thing done two hours before class but now I'm behind on the next one and my darn books haven't come yet. Sigh. This shouldn't be so difficult. Amy

      Delete
  2. oops, get on with it!!! Ereic will come home you know and then you will only be in trouble :(
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, You know us too well. He didn't even come home yet and I'm already busted. Apparently airports are a great place to check out the blog and get a heads up. Eric has a whole new plan now. I'll write about it soon... Amy

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)