Saturday, January 16, 2016

"You're really going to spank me?! You don't have to. It's the thought that counts."

It's an emotionally charged weekend with Eric back at work and me delivering a boy back to college. Not a problem.  I've found peace and life is dandy.  Nothing rocking this girls boat - feet firmly planted, all is well.

This morning, Eric watched me over breakfast.  More like, studied me.  I was quiet, a little.  Not pouting or sulky; just quiet.

Off to work, we texted a bit and Eric told me he had one last meeting and would hit the road.  We'd said our good-byes from home and I was fine; just another day.  I sent a good night voicemail he could find after he got to the hotel that went something like, "Isn't it crazy to think we've been together all week and we both know I could use a reset, but even though you can have me begging you to stop in less than a minute, we just couldn't get to it?  Oh well.  Have a great night honey.  I love you!"

The day continued.  I didn't think another thing about it.  Just worked and mentally prepped for the long drive ahead of me.

Eric called.  "Tell your boss you need to go to the bank with me real quick to sign some papers.  You'll be back in twenty minutes."

I was confused.  I thought he had left already.  What did we have to sign, anyway?  I did as he asked and made my way to the parking lot where he waited.

"Get in." His voice was firm and serious.

"What do we..."

Eric cut me off.

"So you think you need a reset, do you?"

A chill ran up my spine, my stomach flipped, my palms started to sweat and my face turned that heated red.

"You listened to your message?!  I was just..."

Eric cut me off again.

"You were just mouthing off, thinking I was a thousand miles away and couldn't get to you."

I swallowed hard.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to spank your ass!" he stated, pulling down a back road near a fairly empty industrial park.  He stopped the car and looked me straight in the face.

"Over my knee," he commanded.

Just then a car parked next to us and Eric was forced to drive on.

"You're really going to spank me?!" My voice sounded almost challenging so I quickly back peddled in a softer, more appreciative tone.  "You don't have to.  It's the thought that counts."

"HA! Oh no, sweetheart.  There is no thought counting here.  I'm going to redden your ass and have you back to work in less than twenty minutes."

Two blocks later, I was across the center console, dress up and butt exposed, his hand spanking my bottom with such intense rapid fire I couldn't take in enough air to squeal, let alone yell.

We headed back toward the office.  My butt stung like it had been attacked by a whole swarm of bees; and I couldn't stop grinning.  Eric was grinning too.

"So you liked that, didn't you?" he said and I shook my head.

"I hated it," I lied a little, as I really do hate the actual pain during a spanking but LOVE the sense of mentally letting go and that physical reminder afterwards.

"Spread your legs," he commanded and with his right hand, slapped my inner left thigh so hard I could make out all five of his fingers.

"OW!" I cried and then, suddenly, those very same fingers were under my thong and inside my lower lips. I was so wet.  A dead give away; apparently my pussy also has a low IQ (see cute post by http://submissivelittlegirl.blogspot.com/).

"Wish I had time to fuck you now," Eric said and we were back at the job site.  One kiss and life returned to normal. However, I was glowing and stress-free and looking forward to time with my son and more importantly, I was down right, la la land, satisfied, secure, and happy.

I don't understand why that works, but it really truly does.

THANK YOU ERIC!  How do you know me so well?

Amy

6 comments:

  1. Uh huh... So, what WAS going through your mind, honestly, when you left that um, passive aggressive phone message?

    willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willie! Whatever do you mean? (insert emoji portraying a look of innocence) My message merely pointed out the fact that in a five day period, WE didn't take the time, a minute, to take care of the stress building up in my head. We talked about it and he wanted to do it but the kid was home, work was busy, night meetings, sick people, blah, blah, blah. Everything got in the way and suddenly time ran out. THAT was the justification in my head, for throwing out a completely passive aggressive "Wah, wah, you should have spanked me before you left" message. So there. Admitted and punished for it. I have to say, though short, it gave me an incredible high to be called out by Eric like that. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, should maybe have checked he had actually left!! l,xxol
    love Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. No kidding Jan! He really surprised me but it gave me a sense of security I don't usually carry with me. Odd. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely way to surprise you Amy. Our men seem to know what we need all the time. Glad the rest of the day you were in la la land.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lindy! I think that might be where the sense of security is coming from; knowing that he does "know" what I need, is willing to give it to me, and won't leave me all emotionally tied up in my own head. Hope you are having a nice weekend. Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)