Sunday, December 6, 2015

You are my favorite

We may not be together as much as we like, but Eric can turn me on a dime with a simple text.  Here are my favorites:

  • U R so demanding that I'm going to have to spank u
  • I can wipe that pout off ur face with a kiss
  • Bad girl Amy
  • Kiss your special spot
  • Read all your blogs
  • I can't wait to hold you
  • See you in my dreams pretty girl
  • Good morning Sweet Pea
  • I will take charge and make ur dreams come true
  • I SO missed you today
  • OMG I can't convey how much I miss you
  • You are incredibly sexy today
  • Right up until I strap you to the bench
  • Eric loves Amy
  • Your ass will be kissed with my hand
  • Kiss you all over pretty girl
  • Get your red ass home right now young lady
  • You ARE essential
  • U R a smart ass - a pretty ass too



5 comments:

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)