Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Twas the night before Christmas; ttwd style

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house,
Not a bad girl was blogging, all focus on spouse;
The floggers were hung in the closet with care,
In hopes that an HOH soon would be there;

The naughty was noted, wives marched to their beds,
While visions of spankings danced in their heads,
My girl in her panties, the spoon in my hand,
I started the lecture, so she'd understand-

When out of her mouth, she poked me with chatter
"Straight to the corner!  I'll deal with this matter!"
Away down the hallway I flew like a flash,
Tore open the toy box, and surveyed the stash.

The moon, on her bottom, this woman I know,
Gave light to the canvas I soon would bestow,
My dominant love, which would be made clear,
With a rash of paddling, upon her pert rear.

With a chair in the center, my belt ready to lick,
She was over my knee, lively and quick.
More rapid than ever, the warm up, it came,
And she whimpered, and squirmed, and called me by name:

"I'm sorry!  I mean it!  I promise!  I will!"
Her ass got red and her pleas became shrill.
From my hand, to the paddle, the flogger; recall?
"Now slap away! Smack away! Spank away all!"

 This thing that we do, brings peace to our home,
 And reassures me, that I'm never alone.
 From Amy to Eric, you make things just right,
 Happy Spanking to all, and to all a good night.

13 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sweet, love it!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey Pearl,

      Hope you enjoyed the New Year. Am dying to know what you thought of the hook. Watching for your next blog.

      Amy

      Delete
  3. Love this, too. very sweetly done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, Glad you liked it. Was fun to write. Have a happy new year! Amy

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hello Lilli,

      Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the new year!!

      Amy

      Delete
  5. Loved this Amy, how clever.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindy.

      Hugs right back at ya!

      Amy

      Delete
  6. This was really cute. Hope your holidays are filled with lots of love and happiness. And enjoy your winter break from school. I know I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Blondie,
      It is nice being out of class and with Eric home early, things are looking up! Best wishes to you and your family in 2016. Get a little wild, girlfriend. We love following your lead. :)
      Amy

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)