Sunday, December 13, 2015

Bloggers instigate Sunday playtime

Eric ran out to the store.  I got my lazy butt out of bed and started a load of laundry.

Coffee in hand, I read from my blog list.

Jan "snapped" at her husband. "Did you really just do that!!"... oh, she did.

Ella posted a list of lovely words Sam says that get her going. "Across my knee"... oh, he does.

My belly now burns with mischievousness.

I do not consider myself a submissive wife.

Eric and I play throughout most of our days.  He spanks to help me thrive, fulfill my fantasies and help reset my mind when I get overwhelmed.  True punishment spankings - still exploring.

Today, I want to play.

"ERIC!"  I text in all caps.

"I'm taking over. Amy 51.  Eric 49."

He responds immediately.

"Don't poke the bear, young lady."

My juices start to flow.

I write "KISS MY" and send a picture of my ass.

It's on.

I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Are you SURE you aren't submissive?!?!? =)

    I just had to!!

    You poke that bear.....I hope you got a good old fashioned butt whooping! Happy to see your post and that your man is home with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha.... fair enough. Submissive in some areas, not in others. Am happily tender tonight and thankful the man has a sense of humor. Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)