Sunday, November 22, 2015

Say what you want... you just might get it

It's a slow, chore based Sunday.

I've got books spread all over the table, floor and chairs.  Eric is up and down the ladder, cleaning gutters and setting up lights.

"Hey honey," he yelled popping his head in the door.  "I've got to run to Home Depot.  Be back in a bit."

I must have looked horrified because he stopped and walked inside.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I stammered.  Couldn't find the words.

"What's up Sweetheart?  What's going on?"

"I want you to fuck my ass." I said, straight faced and to the point.

"Pardon?!"

I thought the man was going to fall over.  I don't use words like fuck, pussy or ass.  I'll write them now and then but to speak them, completely not my thing.

"Did you just ask me to...?"  Eric was eyeing me in an am-I-on-candid-camera kind of way.

"I'm having a hard time focusing," I said.  "But I don't feel like a spanking.  I just want you to fuck my ass, rough, and then go to the hardware store.  Is that bad?"

Eric smiled.

It was not bad.

As a matter of fact, it was quite good.

;)

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, nice, sometimes a girl just has to ask!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my catching up reading I saw a post about "should you?" Good for you BOTH that you did!!!! And it made me laugh reading you ask "is that bad?" =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)