Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Ready for January 4

I'm just whining now.

Eric left his work schedule on the counter and I saw it.

He's flying out Thanksgiving Day and won't be home until December 2.

Thanksgiving - meh.  His birthday?  BIG POUT.

I can deal.  I'll have plenty of school work to occupy my time and we'll celebrate later.

Then I turned the page.

He's gone December 18 until January 3.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!  He did this trip last year but it was the first two weeks in the month, not the last two.

Grrrrrrrrrr.

Thank you for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Over Christmas AND New Years? That. Is. Not. Right ! Can you go to him during that time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Exactly! I should go with him... but no, its not a "wife friendly" trip. I knew well before I fell for that man, his job is his first love. Lol. I'm just grumbling. One thing I have discovered about Eric though, he may be gone a lot but he makes up for lost time like its nobody's business. Yowza!! :) Amy

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)