Monday, November 2, 2015

Last night at the beach - capzasin in play

"Go to the drugstore, sweetheart, and cover that sexy ass of yours to keep you focused one more day."

The beach resort has been wonderful - though it would have been so much better if I wasn't doing homework and if Eric was with me.  I've done a combination of blogging, homework, beach strolling, homework and relaxing; more homework.

This morning Eric called and when I admitted I'd spent three hours yesterday catching up on blog land, and then mentioned someone missing her Scotsman and using capzasin as a reminder - well, the rest is history.

Now I'm on the hotel bed, buns on fire, trying to focus on homework and dreaming of being back in Eric's arms.  He won't be home until Thursday and I return to the work grind tomorrow.

Until then....

What's new ladies?  I haven't heard from any of you in awhile.

Blondie?  Wilma?  Susie?  What's going on in your world?

Amy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy
    I have been reading your blog from the start as a lurker thought I would say hi and that I love reading what Eric and you get up to and how he knows exactly how to help keep you on track with your home work it does make me giggle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Amy! Great name. :) Thanks for commenting. I was starting to think nobody was out there. Amy

      Delete
  2. And out of nowhere, Blondie returns to comment. Absent from blogland for too long... I think that you are absolutely nuts to willingly use the Capzasin cream. For me, that is the worst torture ever. Figging is even better than that deadly cream. Plus it gave me a rash.
    Your days sound like mine. School, a couple of chores, homework, pick up kids, homework, try to cook dinner, homework...... And math is the worst, my brain just can't remember all of the formulas like it did thirty years ago.
    Keep up the good work, don't use the cream, and enjoy every moment with Eric when he is around. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)