Monday, October 26, 2015

Spankings and Anal Sex... I'm throwing it out there...

"I'm going to spank you and then I'm going to fuck your ass so you learn your lesson once and for all," said the handsome loving man that I am so grateful to have across from me at the dinner table.  

I scowled and he giggled.

We have never had anal sex.  He has brought it up a million times in a million different ways.  

"Would you?"

"Have you?"

"May I?"

This time he went the ttwd route...  but deep down I know he would never force me.  He's just looking for the nod to try something new.

Help me out.

Do you?

Have you?

Should I?

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Do I? Yes.
    Have I? Yes again, of course.
    Should you? It sounds like you want to try everything with this Man of yours, so I think yes =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearl! I do, I do, I do want to try everything with this incredible fella. We are both just amazed at what we didn't know sexually about each other and it is turning out to be a very fun journey. I've read your stuff. You have mapped out the next two years for us EASILY. Keep writing. I share 90% of your stuff with Eric. Love it. :) Amy

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)