Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I know it's coming - spanked by Friday

Eric asked me about the paper I had set out to write all weekend.

It hasn't been started.

He questioned how the online classes are coming.

I replied, "You took my computer away."

Am I crazy?!

What the heck what I thinking?

We were on the phone and I could hear the steam coming from his ears.

Eric is on the road for two or three more days.

"I've been way too lenient on you," he stated.

"It appears you need a much firmer hand so your lesson lasts 20 hours rather than 20 minutes."

He told me to check out some bloggers with photos so I would have a visual to think about.

He told me there is a butt plug in his drawer and I should plan on wearing it whatever day he comes home.

He told me this will be a day that I will never forget.

I find I'm biting my lip often, imagining what he has planned.

There are butterflies and a bit of fear... but I'm excited as well.

It's so hard getting through it; but it's such a high when he's done.

There I go, biting that lip again.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)