Saturday, October 31, 2015

Consequences - how nice to be grounded

"Get up."

His voice was stern and it was 4 o'clock in the morning.

"I said, get up."

He pulled the covers from my body and I curled into a ball, trying to make sense of the orders, the darkness, the moment.

My bottom was exposed and in the perfect position for a loud slap, which is exactly what I heard when Eric's hand landed square on my right cheek, jolting me awake and into an upright stance.

"I'm awake!" I yelled and he laughed, moving in for a quick kiss before taking my hand and pulling me toward the back of the room.

"Come with me, young lady!" 

Again, that stern authoritative tone came through and I stumbled in the darkness until I found myself over his lap on the spanking chair that seems to get used far too often lately.

"Thursday you got punished for not keeping up," Eric said as he rubbed my cheeks, warming them for the early morning inevitable.  

"Today," he continued, "I'm going to motivate you to get on top of your school work."

I was still bleary eyed and half with it when that strong masculine hand came crashing down on my tender behind.

Smack, smack, smack.

"You had better not waste a minute over the next three days," he threatened and I agreed as he continued to rain down spank after spank.

My cheeks sizzling, Eric finally stopped and stood me upright.

"You have five minutes to get dressed," he stated and pointed to the lighted bathroom where he'd laid out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, some undergarments and my toothbrush.

"Why are you..."

Before I could finish the sentence, I was back over his knee for another round of hard smacks.

Spank, spank, spank.

"There is no time to question me, young lady," he stated and pushing me towards the bathroom a second time, mentioned "You now have only three minutes to get ready."

I covered my ass fast and with thirty seconds to spare, was back in our room.

Eric led me downstairs to the front door and I saw my backpack, a small suitcase and my laptop lined up on the floor.  Completely confused, I looked into his eyes and saw that look of incredible love that I fall for every time.  He kissed me deeply and held me in his arms.

"I know this hasn't been easy," he began, "but I'm really proud of you and you are doing an amazing job.  I realize you have too much on your plate and I need you to catch up so I'm sending you away for three nights to get completely on top of things while I'm at work. Consider yourself grounded, Sweet Pea.  No texting and no talking.  Just get your work done."

My eyes grew huge.

"Where am I going?!"  I squeaked, thinking of the Halloween plans I had made with my girlfriends who also have kids out of the house.

Eric smiled and the lights of an airport shuttle pulled up outside our home.

"You'll see," he said quietly and walked me to the van.  Once inside, he kissed me passionately and handed me a ticket to our favorite beach resort.  "I only wish I could be there with you."

Eric slammed the door and eight hours later, I'm here!  After a sound spanking and a long flight, I've been grounded.  :)  I can hear the waves outside my window and have a perfect view of the crashing surf.  My homework is spread out on the other bed and I'm determined to get completely caught up and show Eric that I can and will finish this semester, despite my falling behind.  

Thank you, Darling!!!!  I won't let you down.

Amy

PS - You packed your cologne scented t-shirt in my bag!!  Awww.  You know I always sleep in that when you're away.  I LOVE YOU ERIC!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Thank you even more, if you decide to comment. :)